This page contains the terms and conditions for use of this website, MRT.SG (mrt.sg).
The Internet website ("Site"), located at host address https://mrt.sg OR http://mrt.sg and any other addresses ending with mrt.sg and managed by its legal owner and agents (collectively referred to as "MRT.SG"), provides an online information service ("Service"). By using the Service or connecting to the Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not connect to the Site or use the Service.
MRT.SG reserves the right to modify this agreement ("Agreement") at any time. Such modifications shall be effective upon posting on the Site. Your continued use of the Service shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Agreement.
In addition, you agree to any rules and guidelines which may be imposed by MRT.SG from time to time. These rules and guidelines will be posted on the Site or otherwise communicated via other means.
3. User Content Submission
You are solely responsible for any content submitted to the MRT.SG. You agree not to submit content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, false, tortious or invades the privacy of others. You agree not to submit content for which you do not have the right to do so.
You acknowledge and agree that MRT.SG may, in its sole discretion, edit, move, refuse or remove any content submitted for or posted on its site for any reason whatsoever. MRT.SG shall have the right (but not the obligation) to monitor your submitted content.
You agree to indemnify and hold MRT.SG, and its affiliates, officers, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service.
5. Hyperlinks and External Websites
MRT.SG is not responsible for and shall not be liable for external sites which the Site hyperlinks to, or which are listed in the Site.
6. Linking to MRT.SG
MRT.SG allows hyperlinking from external sites to the Site at its main URL, https://mrt.sg. Hyperlinking to the Site's pages constitutes acceptance of this Agreement. You may also hyperlink to subpages (pages with URLs starting with and longer than https://mrt.sg/). You agree that MRT.SG has the right to, at any time, for any reason, seek the removal of the hyperlink.
7. Direct Access to Auxiliary Services
You shall not directly access other auxiliary services that the Site may use to provide the Service. These auxiliary services include, but are not limited to, mapping, routing and fare calculation APIs. Such services may be provided by MRT.SG or third party providers. You shall only directly access third party services if you have the right to do so, such as with an API authorization key.
8. Frames and Meta Tags
Framing and embedding include the use of the HTML elements <frameset>, <frame>, <iframe>, <object> or other similar methods. You must secure explicit permission from MRT.SG to frame or embed the Site wholly or in part.
You may not use any Meta tags or hidden text utilizing MRT.SG's name, domain name, subdomains or trademarks.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties
The use of information and links provided on this site is wholly at your own risk. MRT.SG expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of mercantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. MRT.SG makes no warranties as to the accuracy, reliability, or security of the Service.
10. Limitation of Liability
MRT.SG shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages, losses or expenses arising from the use of the Site or Service or the inability to use the Site or Service.
11. Intellectual Property & Claims of Infringement
You acknowledge that MRT.SG reserves all rights to all intellectual properties it owns or has been assigned. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit commercially, the Site or Service, use of the Site or Service, or access to the Site or Service.
You agree to assign the rights, at no cost, to MRT.SG to freely use, publish, distribute, modify and reproduce content you submit to MRT.SG or post to the Site.
12. Unsolicited Commercial Emails (UCE) and Spamming
MRT.SG may publish contact information including email addresses or social media contacts of third parties online. You agree not to use such information to send UCE or spam. As part of the Service, MRT.SG may provide facilities for emailing external parties or other users of the Service. You agree not to abuse these facilities through high-volume repetitive or excessive use.
13. General Information / Miscellaneous Provisions
Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of MRT.SG to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Agreement is found to be invalid by a court of law, the other provisions of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
1. MRT.SG may collect personal information when you register, use or interact with the Site or otherwise provide such information. Users may opt out of providing such information when it is optional.
2. MRT.SG may display such collected information publicly on the Site. Users are advised to exercise discretion in providing such information whether in registration or in postings to the Site such as in comments sections of the Site.
4. MRT.SG's server(s) automatically record certain information (as most public webservers do) when you visit our website. Such information include, but are not limited to, your IP address, browser type, and the date and time of your visits. These information are generally non-personally identifiable. We may use such information for improving our services.
6. Notwithstanding any information that may be collected by the aforementioned third party service providers, MRT.SG will not share your email addresses and personal information with third parties. However, we may, as part of our promotional activities, share aggregated non-personal information with third parties or publicly (such as in statistics reports).
7. Notwithstanding paragraph 6, MRT.SG may share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal and public enforcement processes, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the proper functioning and security of MRT.SG.